For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
Entirely woven by hand, wool and leather intertwine beautifully to make this braided design. Natural variations in the wool and recycled leather mean that all the rugs will look slightly different and equally unique.
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the poly bag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Roll with front side outwards.