* FREE shipping.
The Atlas rug is made out of recycled leather and recycled denim. The Atlas rug charms with it's casual looks and a echo-sensitive character. The distressed looks of leather and denim along with a simple chevron weave create the perfect accompaniment for casual interiors of a family room, bedroom or a den.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
6. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
7. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
8. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
9. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
11. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
12. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
13. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.