* FREE shipping.
Recycling of PET water bottles to create fibres which are then woven into ropes and then these ropes woven into a textured floor covering for the fashionable home - the Beaver rug is your contribution to not only the fashionable looks of your home but also to the conservation of our planet. Great for indoor as well as outdoor use, this rug is versatility at it's best!
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
3. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places.
4. This outdoor/ Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
5. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
6. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.