* FREE shipping.
The Bedford rug is constructed of felted wool which is given the interesting color variations through a tie-dye technique. Pitloomed by highly skilled craftsmen into it's semi-geometric pattern, the Bedford rug forms a really attractive floor covering. Being a success worldwide this rug has stayed in the collection over the last 3 years and still continues to be a favourite amongst our worldwide audience.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.