* If not delivered by latest date of delivery promised above, delivery will be FREE.
The two rugged elements of hemp and recycled denim interwoven on a pitloom in an overall chevron pattern creates the ‘Bengal’ rug which has been a big hit around the world for its style and attractive price point. Perfect for casual decor and great in coastal theme room settings, the ‘Bengal’ rug is a fashion statement you should not miss.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
5. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
6. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
7. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
8. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
9. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
11. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
12. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
13. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.