* If not delivered by latest date of delivery promised above, delivery will be FREE.
* Shipping charges apply.
Bold trellis motif crafted with natural hemp is our 'Bradsey' rug’s key highlight. The motif gets more depth in combination with solid royal colours (Blue / Orange / Ivory) which makes the rug look immensely appealing and perfect to effortlessly gel with contemporary and earthy aesthetics alike. Hand-woven with Hemp and PET, this rug is easy-to-clean and is a perfect choice to add a touch of royalty to your living space.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of Hemp in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of Hemp may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
5. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
9. This outdoor/ Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.