* If not delivered by latest date of delivery promised above, delivery will be FREE.
* Shipping charges apply.
The hand woven 'Brady' pouf made in pure wool is a lovely addition to any room. Skilled workers take about 3 days to finish one pouf and its price point reflects exceptional value for the materials and work that go into the making of 'Brady'. The texture of the weave is trendy and natural wool color is timeless. This contemporary pouf deserves to be at your home!
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube