For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
With simple pattern the ‘Caiman’ pouf will elegantly grace any décor style. This versatile piece is made in sturdy hemp and natural fibers of wool. Use it as an ottoman or as extra seating.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
6. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
7. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
8. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube