* FREE shipping.
Colorful accents of wool interwoven with natural undyed wool with a nice mix of grey and ecru sheep hair form the ‘Cali’ rug in our collection. A great example of hints of colors along with neutral shades so that there is never a dull moment in your living space! Its tall shaggy pile allows for comfort though it is not recommended for homes with pets or young children it will bring life to any setting.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.