* FREE shipping.
Made of yarn which is spun from the fibres extracted by recycling PET bottles, our Canberra rug is fit to be used outdoors and indoors alike. The PET yarn has a soft handfeel and the subtle geometric pattern of this rug will fit very well with garden as well as living room furniture. The price point of this rug offers exceptional value for a handwoven piece in eco-friendly materials.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.