* FREE shipping.
Made of yarn which is spun from the fibres extracted by recycling PET bottles, our Canberra rug is fit to be used outdoors and indoors alike. The PET yarn has a soft handfeel and the subtle geometric pattern of this rug will fit very well with garden as well as living room furniture. The price point of this rug offers exceptional value for a handwoven piece in eco-friendly materials.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
3. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places.
4. This outdoor/ Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
5. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
6. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.