* FREE shipping.
The Capella rug is the crown prince of our collection. Upto 3 mastercraftsmen take about 6 months to intricately handknot this wonderful masterpiece which has dozens of colors dyed on New Zealand wool and highlights in viscose. The interesting merger of a classical rug pattern and a contemporary twist achieved by breaking the predictibility of the same. The Capella rug is the choice of elite designers and home owners around the world. Buy it with pride and expect it to last a lifetime, this is one of the best of what money can buy for floor coverings.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.