* FREE shipping.
The Chelsea rug is charmer. Repeat medallion patterns woven in 100% virgin undyed wool on to a surface of a rugged recycled denim makes the Chelsea rug really fashionable as well as adaptable to contemporary casual interiors. Each rug takes few days to be woven on Punja looms and a sturdy cotton warp with it's tight weaving provides it the strength and stability for high traffic areas. Ideal for modern classic interiors, pair this rug conveniently with both colorful or neutral textiles and enjoy it for years to come.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.