* FREE shipping.
After screen printing this distressed pattern with 3 different screens on to a sturdy cotton handwoven durry, this rug is subject to stone washing by rubbing its surface with actual stones so that it gets its muted colors and a unique look of the surface. In line with international trends of very high-end rugs this rug gets you the look without breaking the bank. The cotton surface makes it great for warm climates and the overall pattern works as a good camouflage for any possible stains during use.
|Hand Woven & Printed|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.