* FREE shipping.
The Dennish rug is woven on Punja looms in 100% wool and includes a unique raised texture on the patterned part. The contemporary styling of this rug has an asymetrical placement of pattern on to this rug in a neutral base and ivory/charcoal accents. The rug is perfect for a uncluttered look of your room set up and will give you years of service because of the long lasting Punja weave.
|Undyed, Natural Color|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.