* FREE shipping.
Inspired from some great textile works done in India, this rug is created with two layers of a flatwoven woollen durry out of which one layer has been cutout into a geometric pattern and then a hand stitching along the pattern to give it a charming art and craft look - make the Oswald rug truly one of it's kind rug in our collection. Choose Oswald for it's handwork, unique technique, and a free hand geometric pattern.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.