* FREE shipping.
The 60 count fine Indian wool is woven in a rope structure and then these woollen ropes are handwoven with pride to create the extremely fashionable 'Europa' rug. The densely woven ropes give the rug a long lasting characteristic. You will be delighted with the texture and the abrash neutral colors of this rug which are all natural wool without any chemicals or dyeing.
Undyed, Natural Color
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.