* FREE shipping.
‘Filber’ rug is a modern take on textured kilims from the Middle East. Overtufted on a woollen durry with virgin white wool and then backed with a sturdy canvas and latex backing to give it a firm shape and durability. Enjoy the ‘Filber’ rug for its fashion quotient but beware that it is not recommended for homes with young children because of the long wool piles that the rug has. And therefore, some shedding is a natural characteristic of this fashionable rug
|Undyed, Natural Color|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.