* FREE shipping.
The 'Hana' rug combines two interesting weaves made out of very strong hemp yarn. The border weave contrast with the middle and contains the rug in a very elegant manner. The natural color of hemp with the subtle mixing of different tones of golden beige goes very well with all kinds of neutral, industrial or casual interiors. This rug will also work very well in coastal areas as well as with coastal themes of decor.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.