* FREE shipping.
The 'Harare' pouf is made of soft, real sheep hide dyed in beautiful copper and wood tones. Thin stripes of sheep hide are hand stitched to create a nice looking but hard wearing upholstery for this gorgeous pouf. Perfect for industrial or Marlboro style interiors, the pouf will sit very well with wooden or leather furniture.
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new pouf which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
6. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
7. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
8. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube