For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
The 'Hazel' pouf is hand knit in a sturdy rope made out of the PET yarn. The PET yarn is made from fibers which are extracted by recycled water bottles. This makes the pouf suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use. A smart hand knit structure and the four classy neutral colors lend themselves to fit very well with all kinds of interiors as well as patio/garden seating set-up.
1. This Eco Pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each Pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on Pouf.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
6. This outdoor/ Indoor Pouf is tolerant to moisture. Moisture will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
Pouf with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for Pouf. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the Pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube