* FREE shipping.
The 'Holiday' rug is fun like a holiday itself. You will be amazed to know that this is made out recycled bicycle tubes along with PET yarns obtained from recycling water bottles. It is woven on pitlooms and will serve equally well in indoors or outdoors. The weave is kept purposely organic looking and the texture that is created because of being imperfect lends interesting character to this rug.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
3. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places.
4. This outdoor/ Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
5. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
6. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.