* FREE shipping.
The 'Indiana' rug is colorful and tough like Indiana Jones himself! The color comes from recycled fabric which is tufted in an interesting geometric pattern across the rug and then virgin white wool is tufted alongside in a cutpile to create a beautiful texture on a rug which has a great mix of color along with neutral wool. The rugThe Rug Republic also changes appearance as you walk besides the rug because from the side it looks more ivory and from the top it looks a little more colorful. A very strong and attractive rug for a vast variety of interiors.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.