* FREE shipping.
The 'Izmir' rug is a result of a recent innovation by means of which a laser burning of different patterns on natural cow hides has been made possible. Interesting decorative patterns are cut on to individual leather tiles, which are then hand sewn on to a base to form this gorgeous and extremely long lasting rug. Natural hide is a really tough material for floor coverings as well as extremely fashionable for contemporary interiors. Use this upscale rug with pride in your home and be delighted by the compliments that you are sure to get!
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.