* FREE shipping.
The 'Kantha' fabrics are traditional Indian fabrics with bright prints and over stitching done in chunky linear stitches. The unique style of Kantha fabrics is great for all kinds of home textiles and our 'Kantha' stool is a perfect example. Paired with wooden legs from recycled timber the bright color stool will fit very well in Ethno-chic or eclectic interiors.
1. This Eco stool is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each stool is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the stool in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the stool is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube