* FREE shipping.
The 'Karim' rug is made of natural cow hide along with highlights of cow hide treated with golden metallic foil. Combining linear patches of natural hide in tan, brown or pearl grey the rug has an interesting feature of metallic sheen interspersed all over to give it the unmistakable glam look. Natural hide is the most durable surface material for a floor rug and the hand-stitched 'Karim' rug is in a class of its own when it combines the masculine hide with feminine glamour of a golden sheen.
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.