* FREE shipping.
The 'Kasas' stool is made out of a rugged dhurrie woven from recycled leather stripes in the weft and the strong cotton yarn in the warp. The nice variety of colors in the leather stripes as well as a high strength of this dhurrie make this stool an ideal candidate for a variety of rooms whether done in Scandinavian, arts and crafts, Marlboro or Bohemian style
1. This Eco stool is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each stool is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new stool which is non hazardous.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the stool in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the stool is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube