* FREE shipping.
The 'Keoni' pouf is made from a handloom rug which achieves its texture by overtufting. A flat handwoven dhurrie in a nice mix of neutral and colorful wool is used as a base to tuft a tribal style pattern in 100% natural wool. The resultant texture is fashionable as well as attractive and the pouf works very well with colorful as well as neutral room settings.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube