* FREE shipping.
The cross stitched rugs by 'The Rug Republic' are unique to us. Cross stitching by hand in 100% New Zealand wool on a leather base gives not only a unique texture but also a great amount of detail which would otherwise be unachievable in weaving or tufting. The 'Kingston' rug with a patchwork of different patterns in blues, ivory and black is a trendy fusion of art and craft with the contemporary. Perfect for a home lover who values handmade looks and is fond of art and artifacts from the yore
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.