* FREE shipping.
The clever construction of this rug by handtufting on to a printed cotton base so that it gets a great look of a high-end handknotted rug but price of the inexpensive tufted rug is a unique feature of our Konark rug. A pattern which is a fusion of classic and contemporary, a color combination of dark blue print on an ivory cotton base and overtufted with a warm grey wool pile - it has all the elements that make for a conversation piece in your living room.
|Printed & Hand Tufted|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.