* FREE shipping.
The ‘Kosice’ rug is entirely made of recycled fabric in vibrant colors by handtufting its chunky loops on a cotton canvas backing. Tufting guns are manouvered along it's pattern and the random mix of colors gives it the visual of this attractive pattern which pairs very well with all kinds of seating and tables on the rug. Go for a Denim pouf from The Rug Republic to provide some extra seating and flair to your living room along with the ‘Kosice’ rug. This rug has been within the top 10 from The Rug Republic continuously for the last 4 years because of its low price, vibrant color and recycled materials.
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a rug underlay is recommended.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.