For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
Our ‘Lapis’ rug boasts an elegance that's both modern and timeless. The rug is hand-woven with undyed, natural colour wool and its interesting geometrical design acts as its textural highlight. The ‘Lapis’ rug is a great coordinate for Scandinavian interiors as well as a good accent for minimalist ones.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.