* FREE shipping.
This chunky handwoven rug in hemp pile along with geometric accents in wool is a fashionable one in natural fibre. The texture of this rug makes it a very interesting addition to your living space and the simple geometric pattern with its clean lines will enhance the visual appeal of the room while keeping it minimalist and understated. Pair it with natural wood furniture, cotton sofas and light color walls and accentuate with a nice leather pouf from The Rug Republic!
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.