For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
The 'Marlboro' cube is a piece of art! Made out of genuine jeans labels which have been taken off from post used discarded jeans. This pouf is a real designer piece. Made on a sturdy plywood frames with solid wood supports, this is the perfect complement to your home with hand picked mementos from around the world. The recycled material represent your green thinking and the color and appearance of this pouf sits perfectly with all kinds of informal spaces whether neutral, colorful, industrial or casual chic.
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Use soft hand brush to clean.
5. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new pouf which is non hazardous.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube