* FREE shipping.
The 'Martos' pouf is covered with a handwoven dhurrie made in soft cotton yarn which gives the pouf its comfortable feel as well as attractive look. The pleasant colors in a combination with ivory cotton makes the geometric pattern come alive and the pouf sits very well with all kinds of interior spaces whether done in modern, country, or classic style.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube