* FREE shipping.
The handknit 'Mazda' pouf made in pure undyed wool with it's pattern of squares woven in a high-low texture is a very interesting addition to any room. Skilled workers take about 4 days to finish one pouf and it's price point reflects exceptional value for the materials and work that go into the making of 'Mazda' pouf
|Undyed, Natural color|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube