* FREE shipping.
Have you ever wondered what happens to water bottles after you drop them off into a recycling bin? Well, some of the plastic get a second life as PET yarns. These yarns are used and woven into many of our outdoor rugs like “Nembe”. Rugs made with PET yarns are especially low maintenance. They resist stains and do not fade as quickly from exposure to sun unlike other materials and they work both outdoors and in!
1. This Eco rug is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each rug is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
6. This outdoor/ Indoor rug is tolerant to moisture/ water. Water will be absorbed by its surface and will dry up without causing any harm.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.