* FREE shipping.
Handwoven dhurries made in natural undyed ivory wool are then dip dyed half way through in 4 different interesting colors and upholstered on to a pouf to create a fashionable 'Organic' pouf. Upholstered over an EPS filled cotton canvas cube to create the fashionable 'Organic' pouf. The 4 colors give you options to go well with warm, cool or neutral interiors and the dip dyed smoothness of the color interface with the neutral dhurrie will be the perfect style statement for your home
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube