* FREE shipping.
A fine handwoven jute kilm is dip dyed with two beautiful shades of blue which go very well with the natural color of jute in the 3rd band. With blue and its different shades dominating the color charts for 2017, this rug in combination of blues and naturals is a statement of style and awareness of home fashion. A fine light weight rug which is reversible, Orlin is recommended for living rooms and bedrooms alike.
|Dip Dyed & Hand Woven|
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
5. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
6. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
7. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
8. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
9. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
10. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.