* If not delivered by latest date of delivery promised above, delivery will be FREE.
Africa meets Scandinavia! The casual geometry inspired from tribal art, combined with the minimalist Scandinavian charm make a fashion statement with this beautiful rug. The 'Oshin' is made of wool and viscose, the rug has a soft luxurious touch and shine to it. The embossed design further enhances the overall look of the carpet and makes it an amazing example of Indian craftsmanship.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards.