* FREE shipping.
The 'Pheonix' rug is densely tufted by super skilled tufters and executed in an intricate mix of shades of grey. An abstract adaptation of a classic chevron pattern, this rug is a result of dozens of color mixings amongst its six basic greys. The dense pile is truly luxurious and the pattern is a perfect camouflage from any dirt marks. and Therefore is very well suited for high traffic areas in a home or even at office
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.