For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
Thin stripes of hemp are tightly woven on a pitloom with alternate lines of recycled fabric. The random mix of colors which come from recycled fabric combines very well with the neutral base of hemp as well as ivory cotton yarn in the warp. 'Pixie' can combine comfortably with neutral or colorful furnishings of any room.
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage and a pouf underlay is recommended.
4. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. A natural scent of hemp may be felt in a new pouf which is non hazardous.
6. The pouf may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
7. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on poufs.
8. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
9. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
11. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
12. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
13. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your pouf to ensure this process is even.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube