* FREE shipping.
As colorful as a rainbow, the 'Rainbow' pouf is made from bright recycled fabrics from Rajasthan which are converted into rope and combined with natural jute. The pattern of the pouf is in classic Moroccan style and each rope is sewn on to a fabric base to achieve this look. Alternate lines of neutral and color create an interesting mix of texture and appearance. The 'Rainbow' can be a great accent to neutral interiors or the perfect complement to colorful rooms
1. This Eco pouf is handmade from recycled fabrics/ materials.
2. Each pouf is unique in colour/ style/ texture.
3. Deep colours may have a tendency to stain light surface especially if wet, please ensure dry usage.
4. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. A natural scent of jute may be felt which is non hazardous.
6. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
7. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
8. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
9. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
10. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
11. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube