* FREE shipping.
A handwoven Punja kelim made out of natural ivory wool and multi tonal charcoal, polyester fibre for textural interest creates the classic cover of a modern pouf. The classic Calatrava motif combine with the classic ivory and charcoal combination makes up for the charming piece which can fit in room done in all color schemes and is for all seasons
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube