For Sales Enquiries: +91 9267901505For Delivery Updates and Order Follow ups:Mr. Gaurav Manga +91 8171446413
* FREE shipping.
A classic kilm pattern woven in multi colors dyed over a sturdy jute yarn and woven densely on a punja loom make for the really enticing looks of the 'Rey' pouf. The kilm pattern and color make it go very well with different kinds of eclectic spaces and the jute fibre contributes towards tough wear behavior of this pouf. Buy it with confidence at this exceptional value and increase the style quotient of your living space.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the Pouf in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fiber may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube