* FREE shipping.
The Roxy rug comes in 3 amazing constructions, whether you like the leather version, the denim version, all the multicolored recycled versions. This is a solid rug and packs in heavy performance as a durable rug with metallic accents which are truly eye catching. The jute warp pairs beautifully with the three weft options, the rug is chunky and feels great under feet in a bedroom or living room application.
1. Use soft hand brush to clean.
2. A natural smell of leather may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
3. The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
4. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the rug add to its beauty and authenticity.
5. A natural scent of jute may be felt in a new rug which is non hazardous.
6 The rug may not lie flat immediately when taken out of the polybag but will settle down over a period of time.
7. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
8. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
9. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
10. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
11. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
12. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
13. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.