* FREE shipping.
The 'Sahara' stool is inspired from the classic wooden stool found in nomadic camps of the Sahara desert in Morocco. Its sturdy structure made out of recycled timber used on construction sites and then the hand knit top made in jute, recycled fabric or metallized polypropylene gives you the option to pick from, for combining with your furniture and fabrics in the room. The structure is really sturdy and heavy and will give you years of service as a charming piece of seating in your living space
|Undyed, Natural Color|
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the stool add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
6. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
7. Please do not soak the stool in any liquid.
8. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the stool is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube