* FREE shipping.
The 'Scottia' rug is a classic handloom pattern made in contemporary colors and eco-friendly PET yarn. The PET yarn is spun from fibres derived by recycling water bottles and has a long lasting ability in both indoors and outdoors. Available in a lighter and a darker version, it matches very well with European style outdoor furniture as well as Scandinavian style interiors.
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.