* FREE shipping.
The 'Shiro' pouf is made out of our 'Shiro' rug which is a flatwoven Jacquard constructed in lustrous jute fibre. The tie-dye technique used for imparting colors to this fibre retains the natural color of jute in parts while offering accents of colors in other parts. The elegant and lustrous appearance of the 'Shiro' pouf makes it a good complement for formal and informal spaces alike. Available in 5 fashionable colors you are sure to find the perfect piece for your room.
1. Natural variations in color and texture of jute in different parts of the pouf add to its beauty and authenticity.
2. A natural scent of jute may be felt which is non hazardous.
3. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush.
4. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
5. Please do not pull loose ends if any, Trim with scissors.
6. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
7. Please do not soak the pouf in any liquid.
8. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
Poufs with EPS "Beans" as filler:
Minor settling of EPS beans and air gaps is natural in due course of use for poufs. A slight change in shape therefore, is normal and does not alter the performance of the article.
STORAGE:- Make sure the pouf is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Keep in a polytube