* FREE shipping.
The soft touch of viscose just tufted on to a canvas base and given the sturdy backing of another canvas layer forms the great handfeel of the Sienna rug. The all over pattern in subtle contrast which is printed on it's pile makes it really special as well as fashionable. This rug emulates the look of highend silk and wool handknotted rugs from central Asia. Use this in living spaces with leather or velvet sofas and glass tables. This would be the perfect compliment to your evolved taste for home fashion.
|Printed & Hand Tufted|
1. Light Vacuum clean regularly. Avoid using beater brush on rugs.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fire places and excess moisture.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal, and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.
STORAGE:- Make sure the rug is clean and dry. Store in a ventilated, dry area. Do NOT fold. Roll the rug with front side in-wards, EXCEPT for leather rugs, roll with front side outwards.